Sunday, May 9, 2010

I've Got a Family


Meet the fam damily. I have a mom and a dad. Duh. Two older sisters, Sarah and Annie. A younger sister, Emily Beth Psychopants. And two little brothers, Yo Pork and Ben. I also have two brothers-in-law, two nephews, a niece and one more nephew on the way! They are my everything. I love my family more than Cheetos and I really love Cheetos. Annie ditched us and now lives in St. George so we don't get to see her very often but we still love her. Have you ever seen Little Women? Well, that pretty much sums up my sisters and I. I get to be Joe, I called it. I also have three dogs who I consider family. Sadie lives at home with us and Buck and Colt live with Grandpa Fred. I'm gonna be with my family forever. Dogs included. Love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment