Friday, December 16, 2011

FINALLY!

Guys. This may be the best day of my life up to this point. Number one, I'm done with finals. Number two, which is actually more exciting and more important than number one, Chad is coming home!! Remember this big lug of a best friend? He gets in at 10:44 tonight and I'm losing it. 




Having missionaries come home is so bitter sweet, though, don't you think? It's like, I'm so so insanely happy he's going to be home and that we don't have to miss him anymore. But he just had the best two years of his life. I almost wish he could stay just because he was loving it so much. He was so good--such a good missionary. He put his whole heart and soul into it and gave everything he had to the people there. It has been such a blessing and privilege to see how he has grown and become an even more amazing person than he was before. I'm sure glad the Lord blesses us with the exact people that we need in our lives and I'm sure there are so many people that needed him in the Baltics and I know he served them wholeheartedly. Just look at how good he is.



But now I'm grateful he gets to come back because we need a little Chadly time, too.

12 hours and 16 minutes, peeps. Get ready, it's gonna be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment