Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some things are meant to BE


Dear Amy,

I don't have one single memory that doesn't have you in it. I used to find that highly annoying but now I realize I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the joy of my life. I know it hasn't always seemed that way and we've definitely had our moments but I love you more than I've ever been able to tell you. You find good in everything and everyone. You have a light about you. No, it's more like a sparkle. Something about you just sparkles. You so easily draw others near you and make them feel good about themselves. You know how to make fun out of any situation. You make everything colorful and beautiful. When I think of you I can only think of smiles and laughter.

I'm sad that I'm going to miss all the wonderful new things you'll be doing soon. I wish that I could be there to have sleepovers and go to lunch and go running with you. I know you're going to be doing amazing things and you'll have so much fun with all the new people you'll meet. I can't wait to see the wonderful young woman that you'll turn in to.

I'm grateful that you are my sister and even more grateful that you're my very best friend. I love talking to you on the phone and hearing how you're doing. I love everything about you and I look up to you in so many ways. Thank you for everything. I love you.

Don't lose your sparkle ;)

Love always,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment