Saturday, April 9, 2011

The baptism really was wonderful!! A brother and sister were baptized. Their mother and all of their siblings are members. Only their dad is Catholic. He stood up to speak for a while and at the end he said he couldn't wait until his family would convert him. HAHA! It was so awesome.
I know the gospel must be true when I am standing with so many great people who support each other, watching my brother and sister come into the fold, and my heart wants to burst out of my chest because the Spirit is so strong. I can only imagine how it would be to be watching your own children make that big step and to see all the love and peace that they find in the church. How could you not want to be a part of that?
The Gospel is true and the Atonement is real.
I learned that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment