Thursday, October 20, 2011

And a Happy Birthday To Ya!



Would you just look at this smokin' hott lady?! If you can believe it, she turns the big 2-1 today! I know I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday when I was in fifth grade and we had our very first play date on the trampoline. I'm almost positive that that day she came into my life was one of the most important and significant things that could have ever happened to me and I think that most people who know her would say the same thing.
Jamie is most definitely one of the most incredible people I know... maybe fantastic is a better word to describe her. I can't think of one time when Jamie let me down. She is so dependable and loyal. She has been my friend when I didn't deserve her friendship. She is the most caring person I have ever known. She is always willing to give of herself to help others. She gives love so freely and so unconditionally. Jamie has always helped me to be more sensitive to the Spirit. Every day she has helped me to be a better person. She knows how to make good choices and she always does. And besides that, she is insanely funny. She can make anyone laugh and she has a good sense of humor about everything. She knows how to turn everything into a funny story and can create absolutely crazy things out of nothing. Seriously, though. She is so great. I only wish that I could have her in my life more. I hope she has the best day in the world because more than anyone, she deserves it.


Love you, Jame!


Pretend I posted this before midnight and it was actually still her birthday... I suck at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment